Senior Data & Analytics Consultant (ENG)
Are you always looking for better solutions?
Are you passionate about data?
Do you want to be involved in the fast digitisation of the media landscape?
Then we are looking for you!
We offer you a dynamic, international workspace in the centre of digital marketing innovation.
Due to our international expansion we are on the hunt for a:
Senior Data & Analytics Consultant
The Data and Analytics (DnA) team
Data is the driving force of our company as it supports and connects all of our services. The DnA team is at the heart of our organisation. The team is responsible for data collection, analysis, data visualisation, and helps the different channel specialists in making their campaigns smarter and more effective. Besides operational and tactical support, the team also fulfils a strategic role in assisting clients to be truly data-driven, in all areas of their organisation. This means that our DnA specialists advise on the right data infrastructure, and help to align people and processes to ensure that any insights can immediately be translated into actions that add value to our clients’ business.
As part of the NetBooster Group the DnA team works both locally and internationally to service enterprise and mid-market clients group wide. The team consists of several senior and junior consultants who, depending on the data maturity of the client, implement and configure web analytics and tag management systems, build dashboards, process and correlate data and activate this data in campaigns and websites. To best serve our international clients and benefit from the different expertise’s within the group, the NL DnA specialists are in daily contact with their colleagues throughout Europa and the Middle East.
metapeople Benelux is looking for a senior Data & Analytics consultants.
Senior Data & Analytics Consultant
As Senior Data & Analytics consultant you are responsible for your own client portfolio. You support your clients in optimizing their data tracking, storage and reporting and ultimately the activation of this dataset in campaigns and online platforms. Dependant on the potentials and client needs you help them select a scalable and pragmatic solution that leads to a more effective online marketing strategy, a better positioning of their brand and a more enduring and meaningful relationship with their customers. Throughout your work data is always leading but only relevant if it’s actionable.
Who are we looking for?
You have at least 3 years of experience as a specialist in a data-driven team. You are attune to the business of your clients and capable of translating insights into workable solutions. You grasp new concepts quickly, can think in abstractions, work accurately and are not afraid to delve into a problem until it is resolved. You are inquisitive and pro-active in effectuating your knowledge into new approaches, processes and services. You are knowledgeable of computer and web-related techniques and are able to relate technical possibilities to practical applications. You have experience in the implementation of web analytics, tag management and optimization tools and are able to translate the data requirement of a particular market segment into an optimal tracking and reporting set-up. Programming skills and experience with databases and query languages are sought after, but not an absolute must. It is of course also useful if you have experience in setting up and optimizing websites.
What we ask of you:
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a data specialist
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Relay42 etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Virtual Website Optimizer etc.
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms like Relay42, Google Audience Center, Bluekai, Krux, etc.
- Knowledge of computer and web-related techniques:
o Network techniques/protocols
o Database techniques (REST API’s, SQL, No-SQL)
o Cloud technology (AWS, BigQuery, Google App Engine, Azure)
- An analytical mind, accurate method of working and passion for data
- Eager to learn, open-minded and pro-active
What do we have to offer?
- You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team
- Attractive working conditions
- You will be working for a company that stimulates personal growth and gives you the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge and experience
- Career opportunity to grow within the organisation, both local and internationally
- Fantastic colleagues that create an informal and open atmosphere
- Fun activities like drinks and excursions
metapeople is a leading independent online performance marketing agency with over 18 years of experience. We make our comprehensive expertise of digital marketing available to our clients to achieve the best possible performance for their investments. The agency invests in technology and covers the entire chain of online marketing through its network: search engine optimisation and marketing, data and analytics (DnA), display and RTB, affiliation, creation, eCRM and social networks, with a recognised expertise in tomorrow’s digital marketing. In the Benelux metapeople works for distinguished brands like The Sting, North Sails, Estée Lauder, Groupe SEB, Hertz, Corendon, Euromaster, Van Haren and Belvilla. Our international network is active in over 25 offices and harbours 850 specialists worldwide. metapeople Benelux is part of the NetBooster Group, which was founded in 1998. Shares in NetBooster are traded on the NYSE Alternext Paris.
What makes us unique?
- Experienced local and international colleagues. Together with you we will realise our ambitions
- metapeople is the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide
- We grow fast! Still, our aspirations and having fun go hand in hand
Please send your CV and a short motivation to: email@example.com.
For further questions you can contact Suzanne Jansen, Head of Data Analytics Benelux metapeople NetBooster Group, via +3130-7370481.