Partner Consultant (ENG)
Who are we?
We are Artefact metapeople! We are a leading independent online performance marketing agency with over 18 years of experience. We make our comprehensive expertise of digital marketing available to our clients to achieve the best possible performance for their investments with data and AI as a foundation. In the Benelux Metapeople works for distinguished brands like The Sting, GrandVision, Estée Lauder, Lidl, North Sails, Hertz, Corendon, Swiss Sense, Emirates, Belvilla and Euromaster. Our international network is active in over 25 offices and harbours 1000 specialists worldwide.
What you will be doing
Reporting directly to the country Managing Director and part of country excom, your role will be
- Build and lead our Consulting Department in country (P&L responsibility). The leadership
structure for this Department is a partnership, similar to those found in Management
- Bring the best of our expertise from the other Departments to your clients on Data Science,
Activation and Creativity.
Impact-driven with real sales abilities, you will have to embark our clients top executives (CMOs,
CDO, sometime directly the CEOs) into a transformation of their marketing department and make
sure Artefact/NetBooster is their preferred partner in this endeavour.
Among your responsibilities as Consulting Partner, you will :
Develop the country Consulting Department
- Pilot the consulting department P&L (forecast, revenue and margin, cash, reporting to
country and global management) in link with the Finance department in country
- Define the HR needed and the process to attract and retain the best talents from the
consulting and the digital space
- Ensure the best allocation of consultants resources to clients and projects (staffing)
- Develop the consultants expertises through trainings and best practice sharing with the
other countries (digital ecosystem, consulting hard skills, soft skills, …)
- Communicate the Department successes and results at country level (ex : through events
Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects
- Pilot multidisciplinary teams (consultants, data scientists, strategic planners, media traders)
- Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients
- Accountable for the success of the projects from a client and team perspective
Develop client portfolio (hunting)
- Build a commercial strategy to develop the country client portfolio (consulting is a very good
step in the door) through personal contacts, events, cold calls, …
- Monitor the commercial pipeline
- Build proposals supporting the client needs
Strengthen our relationships with current clients (farming)
- Develop the consulting offer with existing clients, especially with Activation or Data clients
- Create opportunities for other Departments with your clients (Data Science, Activation,
Develop our Global Knowledge platform
- Build stronghold of knowledge through your clients engagements (frameworks,
methodologies, technologies, …)
- Ensure the spread of the Consulting Department knowledge across the company at local and
Global level (in coordination with the Consulting Practice)
You have demonstrated success in your first 8+ years of career at a tier 1 consulting firm and have 4+
years of experience managing projects and/or clients. You are currently living in the Netherlands.
- DOER : you get things done yourself and inspire your teams to do so
- ANALYTIC : you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- HUNTER : you identify business opportunities and enjoy
- MOVER AND SHAKER : you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- MENTOR: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- AUTONOMOUS : you’re an entrepreneur…
Why should you join us?
Become the Partner Consultant of the future! By Artefact metapeople you will have the chance to work together with a variety of experts including data scientists, developers, online marketers but also creative people. You will be surrounded by ambitious local and international colleagues. Together with you, we will realize our ambitions. You will work for a fast changing organization which is the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide. We are growing rapidly. Still, our aspirations and having fun go hand in hand.
Our recruitment process?
Our interviews take place in two to three rounds and test the structural, analytical and synthesis of candidates through a customer case study. You will be tested on your Analytical, structuring, creativity, rigor, and knowledge of the digital ecosystem marketing skills amongst others.
Please send your CV and a short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions you can contact Lennert de Rijk, Country Manager Benelux Artefact metapeople, part of NetBooster Group, via +31 30 737 0481.